International key accountmanager China & South East Asia
Joosten is a family business providing global business partners in more than 50 countries with innovative solutions for young animal nutrition and support them to grow business in their local markets. Worldwide growth of sustainable animal production systems and reduced antibiotic use has raised attention to young animal nutrition in particular and promoted the use of gut health enhancing functional feed ingredients. The main brands in the Joosten young animal nutrition portfolio are: Joosten Milk, calf milkreplacer; Nutrilac, milkreplacer for nursing piglets; Delac Dulce, protein-lactose concentrate for young piglet feed; FMRΩ3 / JPC, highly digestible plant based protein concentrate. Joosten headquarters is based in The Netherlands. All our factories do implement the highest production standards and are GMP+ certified in order to guarantee safe and high quality products with consistent nutrient levels.
In order to implement the growth strategy and ambitions in new marketsegments we are looking for an experienced international key accountmanager for the region: China & South East Asia.
- Grow sales by developing new concepts together with the teams of our international business partners and key accounts
- Initiate sales in new marketsegments
- Deliver added value by providing high quality technical, commercial and marketing support
- Develop, implement and realize the annual account sales and activity plan
- Build and manage relationships; represent and promote Joosten in the region
- Interact and coordinate with internal sales and customer service staff at Joosten headquarters
- Analyse market trends and developments and act accordingly
- Report to Manager Sales and Marketing
- Sales professional with proven performance
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with industry professionals and key stakeholders at all levels
- Experienced in tailoring solutions according to customer needs
- Minimum 5 – 7 years experience in a commercial, technical or productmanagement role in the Animal Feed Industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Bachelor / Master / DVM degree in Animal Nutrition, Production or Veterinary Medicin
- Solid experience with MS Office
- Prepared to travel: 50%
- Commercial drive with ‘fire in the belly’
- Ambitious and will to change the game
- Selfconfident networker
- International scope
An interesting and independent sales job in a leading international company in Young Animal Nutrition. More than excellent primary and secundary benefits.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to Joosten Young Animal Nutrition, PO Box 84, 6000 AB, Weert, The Netherlands. For more information you can contact Wim Beeks (Manager Sales and Marketing); mobile +31683329078; Email email@example.com .
More information about Joosten company you will find at www.joosten.nl