Joosten – young animal nutrition
International Sales Manager
Joosten is a family business providing global business partners in more than 50 countries with innovative solutions for young animal nutrition and support them to grow business in their local markets.
Our key values are: entrepreneurial, innovative, driven and partnership.
Worldwide growth of sustainable animal production systems and reduced antibiotic use has raised attention to young animal nutrition in particular and promoted the use of gut health enhancing feed ingredients. Joosten headquarters is based in The Netherlands. All our factories do implement the highest production standards and are GMP+ certified in order to guarantee safe and high quality products with consistent nutrient levels.
In order to implement the international growth strategy and ambitions in new market segments, we are looking for an international sales manager.
- Grow sales by developing new concepts together with the teams of our international business partners
- Initiate sales in new market segments
- Deliver added value by providing high quality technical, commercial and marketing support
- Develop, implement and realize the annual account sales and activity plan
- Build and manage relationships; represent and promote Joosten in international markets
- Interact and coordinate with internal sales and customer service staff
- Analyse market trends and developments
- Report to Manager Sales and Marketing
- Sales professional
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with industry professionals at all levels
- Minimum 3 years experience in a commercial – technical role in animal production
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, English
- Bachelor / Master / DVM degree in Animal Nutrition, Production or Veterinary Medicine
- Prepared to travel: 50%
- Commercial drive with ‘fire in the belly’
- Ambitious and willing to change the game
- Self-confident networker
- Team player
- International scope
Joosten Headquarters Weert, The Netherlands
An interesting and independent international sales job in a leading company in young animal nutrition. Excellent primary and secondary benefits.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to Joosten – young animal nutrition, PO Box 84, 6000 AB, Weert, The Netherlands. For more information you can contact Wim Beeks (Manager Sales and Marketing); mobile +31683329078; Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
More information about Joosten company you will find at www.joosten.nl