We are looking for a:
Joosten is a family business providing global business partners in more than 50 countries with innovative solutions for young animal nutrition and support them to grow business in their local markets.
Our key values are: entrepreneurial, innovative, driven and partnership.
Worldwide growth of sustainable animal production systems and reduced antibiotic use has raised attention to young animal nutrition in particular and promoted the use of gut health enhancing feed ingredients. Joosten headquarters is based in The Netherlands. All our factories do implement the highest production standards and are GMP+ certified in order to guarantee safe and high quality products with consistent nutrient levels.
In order to implement the international growth strategy and ambitions in new market segments, we are looking for an product manager.
• Manage the existing product portfolio and develop new product – market combinations for young animals, mainly piglets and poultry in order to differentiate and improve product positioning and create opportunities for sales growth
• Develop, implement and realize the annual product business plan in close cooperation with the sales team and customers
• Collect and analyse market information
• Write and publish technical articles, develop and perform product presentations
• Help to design the annual marketing communication plan
• Train sales teams
• Bachelor / Master in Animal Production or Animal Nutrition
• Minimum 3 years relevant technical working experience in an animal production or animal nutrition environment
• Required languages: Dutch, English
• Approach: Practical, analytical, creative
• Like to work in a small team
• Prepared to travel: 50%
• Commercial drive with ‘fire in the belly’
• Ambitious and willing to change the game
• Self-confident networker
• Team player
• International scope
Joosten Headquarters Weert, The Netherlands
An interesting and independent international sales job in a leading company in young animal nutrition. Excellent primary and secondary benefits.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to Joosten – young animal nutrition, PO Box 84, 6000 AB, Weert, The Netherlands. For more information you can contact Wim Beeks (Manager Sales and Marketing); mobile +31683329078; Email email@example.com .
More information about Joosten company you will find at www.joosten.nl